Indo Thai Chicken Wings
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutes Servings: 2
2 tbsp Yogurt
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Peanut Sauce
5-6 Chicken Wings
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Garlic Clove, chopped
1 tsp Ginger, chopped
1 tsp Oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine yogurt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, salt, peanut sauce and mix well. Keep aside.
- Now in a bowl add chicken wings, honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chicken wings mixture in the pan and saute on medium flame for 6-8mins.
- Add prepared peanut mixture and cook for 2mins more.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.