Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks
Prep: 2 hoursCook: 25 mins Servings: 2
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Cajun spice powder
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1-2 tsp fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp black or lemon pepper
- Olive oil spray (for use during cooking)
- In the blender add all the ingredients except oil and chicken and blend until smooth paste.
- Apply this onto chicken drumsticks and marinate for 2 hours.
- Oil spray or brush little oil the baking tray and arrange chicken drumsticks on it and spray little more oil on chicken drumsticks. Bake it in the oven at 200*C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.