Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 2 people
2 Large Potatoes, par boiled
2 tbsp Refined Flour
2 tbsp Onion, finely chopped
¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
Salt, to taste
Oil to shallow fry
- Keep the par boiled potatoes in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Peel the potatoes with a peeler. Grate the potatoes using the big holed side of the grater.
- Spread them evenly on a large plate or tray.
- Add refined flour, black pepper powder, salt and mix using fork.
- Now heat oil in a pan for shallow frying. Place a round cookie cutter on the pan.
- Take a portion of potatoes and press slightly in the mould. Let it cook on low flame for 4mins.
- Remove the cutter and flip over, cook till nice golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.