1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
400 gm Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
Salt to taste
½ cup Onion, finely chopped
½ cup Carrot, finely chopped
¼ cup Corns
½ cup Celery, finely chopped
½ tsp Red Chilli powder
2-3 Tomatoes, peeled and diced
½ tsp Black Pepper powder
1 cup Okra/ Lady Finger, diamond cut
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup Tomato Puree
2 cups Vegetable Stock
Garnish with Coriander leaves
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and cook till raw smell goes off.
- Now add chicken cubes, salt, onions, carrots, corns and celery.
- Give everything a good stir and add red chilli powder.
- Now add tomatoes and black pepper and mix well.
- Then add okra and Worcestershire sauce and give everything a good stir.
- Now add tomato puree and incorporate everything well.
- Then add vegetable stock and cover with a lid and cook it on low flame for 10 min or until okra softens.
- Garnish with coriander sprig.
- Serve hot with steam rice.