Prep: 3-4 hours, overnight soakingCook: 20 minutes Servings: 4
½ cup sama rice
½ cup rajgira flour
2 arbi, boiled and grated
¾ cup buttermilk
½ tsp ginger paste
½ tsp green chilli paste
3 tbsp Ghee for cooking
- Wash and soak sama rice for at least 3 hours.
- Drain the rice and blend them in mixer to a fine smooth paste by adding little water each time.
- Pour this rice batter in a bowl. Add rajgira flour, boiled and greated arbi toit. Mix well.
- Add buttermilk, ginger and green chilli paste to it. Add sendha namak and mix well.
- Let this mixture rest for 2
- Heat a non- stick griddle, pour the batter to make small uttapams.
- Add ghee to the sides and cook till both the sides turn golden brown.
- Serve hot along with coconut chutney.