Farali Sukhi Bhaji
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 2 people
2 Large Potatoes, boiled peeled
1 Tsp Jeera/Cumin seeds
1 tsp Ginger, grated
2 Green Chilies, slit
5 tbsp Peanuts, crushed
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
3 tbsp Coconut, grated
Sendha namak, to taste
3 tsp Oil
- Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cloves and cumin seeds. When they splutter, add ginger and green chilies. Sauté for few seconds.
- Add peanuts and sesame seeds. Stir for a minute. Add potatoes and toss well.
- Add salt and coconut. Mix well and cook for 2-4 minutes covered on medium flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.