Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutes Servings: 4-5
- 3 Large Potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 3 tbsp kuttu ka atta/ Rajgira atta
- Sendha Namak, to taste
- Oil, For shallow frying
- ¼ Cup Coconut, grated
- 4 tbsp Peanuts, slightly crushed
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts, crushed
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 Green chillies, crushed
- Coriander, chopped
- Sendha namak, to taste
- Heat a pan on medium flame. Add coconut and sauté for 4 mins.
- Now add peanuts and cashew nuts. Sauté again for 2 mins.
- Now add green chili and sauté.
- Add sugar, salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- In a bowl add in the mashed potatoes and combine with any fasting flour. Add salt and mix well. Form dough and keep aside.
- Now take the potato dough and divide into equal portions.
- Take each portion and roll in between your palms and flatten it bit. Add 1 tbsp of prepared stuffing and seal the edges. Repeat with others.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying. Fry the pattice from both the sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with