3 Large Potatoes, boiled and peeled
3 tbsp kuttu ka atta/ Rajgira atta
Sendha Namak, to taste
Oil, For shallow frying
¼ Cup Coconut, grated
4 tbsp Peanuts, slightly crushed
2 tbsp Cashew nuts, crushed
½ tsp Sugar
1 tsp oil
2 Green chillies, crushed
Sendha namak, to taste
- Mash the potatoes and combine with any fasting flour. Add salt and mix well. Form dough and keep aside.
- Heat a pan on medium flame. Add coconut and sauté for 4 mins. Remove from pan and then add peanuts and cashew nuts. Sauté again for 2 mins. Remove and keep aside.
- Now heat one tsp of oil, add green chili and sauté. Combine coconut, cashew nuts and peanuts. Sauté.
- Add sugar, salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Now take the potato dough and divide in to equal portions.
- Take each portion and roll in between your palms and flatten it bit. Add 1 tbsp of prepared stuffing and seal the edges. Repeat with others.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying. Fry the pattice from both the sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.