Easy Egg Curry
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 Cup Onion, finely chopped
1 Green Chili, chopped
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Cup Fresh Tomato Puree
A pinch of Turmeric
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
Salt, to taste
Coriander leaves, chopped
4 Eggs, boiled & peeled
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add onion and green chili, saute till they are golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till fragrant.
- Add tomato puree and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Add all the powdered spices and season with salt.
- Pour in around ¾ cup water and mix well. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Make some gashes around the eggs.
- Lastly add in the boiled eggs in the curry and cook for 2mins.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.