Prep: 15 minsCook: 10 mins Servings: 2
- 2 cups of Boiled Rice
- 150 gms of beaten/whisked curd (dahi)
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- For tadka:
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Channa Dal
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 12-15 curry leaves
- 2 no. Red chili Dry
- 1/4 tspHing /Asafeotida
- ½ tspMethi /Fenugreek seeds
- Salt to taste
- Sprig of coriander for garnish
- In a large bowl add the cooked rice, whisked curd and 2 tbsp of fresh cream and mix well until well combined.
- Heat oil for tempering in a tadka pan and add rest of the ingredients for the tadka. Let them splutter and sauté for few more seconds on a medium flame.
- Pour the tadka over the curd rice and add salt (reserve some tadka for garnish). Mix well.
- Serve the curd rice at room temperature garnished with the reserved tadka.