Crispy Oven Baked Amritsari Fish Fries
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutes Servings: 2 people
600 gms king fish fillets, cut into fingers
2 tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp ajwain
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 lime juice
¼ cup gram flour
1 cup cereal, finely ground
Bread crumbs for coating
Mint chutney for serving
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry. Apply 1 tsp red chili powder, lime juice and ginger garlic paste, marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, make gram flour batter. Add salt and 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Dip fish in gram flour mixture and then into crumbs, making sure to coat both sides.
- Place fish on baking sheet and spray with oil.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with mint chutney.