2 cups Cornflakes
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 Green chilli, chopped
1 tsp Fennel seeds
1 Sprig of Curry leaves
2 tbsp Peanuts
2 tbsp Raisins
1 tbsp Roasted Chana dal
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
½ tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Chaat masala
2 tsp Sugar
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Now add in green chillies, fennel seeds and curry leaves. Saute for a minute.
- Then add in peanuts and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Now add in raisins, roasted chana dal. Give it a nice mix.
- Add in turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Give it a nice mix and let the powdered masalas cook for a minute.
- Now add in the cornflakes and give it a nice toss.
- Now add chaat masala, sugar and salt. Give it a nice toss.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Store in airtight jars.