Cook: 30 minutes+ Freezing timeServings: 4
1 litre full fat milk
400 gms condensed milk
1 tbsp instant coffee
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
Pinch of Salt
4 tbsp coffee extract
4 tbsp pistachio, blanched & chopped
3 tbsp almonds, blanched & chopped
- Heat milk on a medium slow flame in a heavy bottomed kadhai, keep stirring to avoid it from burning.
- Cook on simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a pan, insert a tin of sealed condensed milk in the pan (make sure its half way inside the water) cook on medium flame for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the tin to cool down once cooked.
- Now add instant coffee to the boiling milk, stir well.
- Add cinnamon powder, salt and coffee extract, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled, lower the flame and add in the chopped nuts.
- Add the cooked condensed milk, mix well till it incorporates.
- Allow the mixture to cool down at room temperature
- Pour in Kulfi molds & freeze for 8 hours.
- De-mould and by dipping in warm water for 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately.