Classic Cheese Fondue
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 2
1 cup dry white wine
1 cup emmenthal cheese, grated
1 cup gruyere cheese, grated
2-3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
½ cup mozzarella, soft
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
Sliced Bread, cut in cubes
- In a heavy bottom pan, add dry white wine and lemon juice, cook it on a medium flame to simmer.
- In another bowl, take grated emmanthal, gruyere and all purpose flour.
- As it simmers, start whisking the wine and with another hand add little cheese at a time.
- As it melts to a thick consistency, add mozzarella, mix until nice and smooth.
- Once done keep it on a low flame, take your fondue pot and heat a bit on the flame.
- Take it off the flame and rub a garlic clove in it for some sharpness in flavour.
- Now pour fondue in it and serve it with bread of your choice.