2 cups Chickpeas, soaked, boiled
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
1 green Chilli, finely chopped
1 tsp Garam masala
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
2 tbsp Gram flour
2 tsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow fry
- In a grinder jar, add boiled chickpeas and grind it to a smooth texture.
- Transfer this mixture into a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, green chilli, garam masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, gram flour and mix well.
- Now , add lemon juice, coriander leaves and salt to taste and mix everything well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, shallow fry the tiki from both the sides.
- Till nice golden and crisp from all over the sides and properly cooked.
- Serve hot chole tikki with green chutney.