Chilli Nimbu Fish Tikki
500 gms Surmai/ Rawas Fish fillet
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 onion (small) finely chopped
1 sprig coriander leaves
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
2 potatoes medium, boiled, mashed
4 tbsp bread crumbs
½ cup refined flour
2 tbsps oil
salt to taste
1. Cook the fish in a little bit of salt and water for 10 mins and let it cool.
2. Drain excessive water and mash with a fork.
3. Mix all the ingredients with the fish. Divide into 15 portions, flatten them with your hands & keep aside. Roll all tikkies in refined flour till well-coated.
4. Heat oil in a flat nonstick pan and shallow fry the tikkis until golden brown in color from both the sides.
5. Serve hot with green chutney and onion salad.