Chicken In Mild Coconut Gravy
Prep: 2-3 HoursCook: 25 mins Servings: 2
- 500 gms chicken, curry cuts
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp peppercorns
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp greeen chilies, chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Heat oil in kadhai and add cumin seeds and peppercorns. Saute onions and ginger garlic paste until turns golden brown in color.
- Nowa dd chicken and add turmeric, salt and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder and coconut milk. Cover and allow it to cook.
- Add little water if required.
- When chicken is cooked remove and serve immediately with roti or steamed rice.