Chicken Coconut Pulav
1 tbsp olive oil/ coconut oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 inches cinnmon
1 star anise
1 cup onion, sliced
1 tsp green chili, chopped
12-14 leaves, curry leaves
300 gms chicken breast (boneless), cut into 1 inch cubes
1 cup basmati rice, soaked
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water/ stock
- Heat olive oil in non stick pan and splutter spices & cashewnuts.
- Add onion and saute until turn golden brown.
- Add green chilies, curry leaves and chicken. Saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add soaked rice and stir well. Add coconut milk and stock/ water.
- Cover and allow it to cook.
- When liquid is almost absorbs remove from the heat and serve hot with salad.