Cheese Tomato Bruschetta
Prep: 10 minsCook: 5 mins Servings: 4
1 Large Tomato, diced/ 7-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt, to taste
Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
1 tsp Honey/ sugar
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 Small French Baguette/ Normal Bread
Few Fresh Basil Leaves
Cheddar Cheese shavings
- Combine tomato, salt, pepper, honey, olive oil in a bowl and mix. Keep aside.
- Now cut the French baguette in slices and toast them lightly.
- Portion out the tomato mixture on each bread.
- Roughly tear some basil leaves and place on each bread.
- Lastly top it off with cheddar cheese shavings.
- Serve immediately.