Prep: 30 minutesCook: 15-20 minutes Servings: 2
250 grms Butter , मक्खन
2 cups Refine flour, मैदा
⅓ cup Cheddar cheese, grated , चेडर चीज़
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated , परमेसन चीज़
1 tsp Red chilli powder , लाल मिर्च पाउडर
¼ cup Buttermilk , छाछ
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, refine flour rub in the fat until the mixture resembles coarse like breadcrumbs .
- Add red chilli powder, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and combine well.
- Add buttermilk to bring it into a firm dough, then wrap into a cling flim and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Roll out the pastry to ½cm thick,Cut into rectangular strips 1cm wide and 10cm long, and arrange on a lightly greased baking tray. Sprinkle with some remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 15–20 minutes minutes until golden brown, then cool briefly on a rack to firm up, and serve warm.