Prep: 10 minutes + freezing timeCook: 15 minutes Servings: 24-26 cookies
200gm Processed cheese, grated
1 cup Refined Flour
1 tsp red chilli powder
- Pre-heat the oven at 200° C.
- In a large bowl add butter and cheese, and cream together until smooth.
- Add flour and red chili in another bowl and mix well.
- Add the flour mix to the creamed butter and cheese. Mix well forming a dough.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions, form a log of each.
- Wrap the prepared logs in a parchment paper or cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Slice the logs into 1/2 inch thick slices and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake it for 15 minutes at 160° Celsius
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air tight container or serve as a snack.