Carrot and Cream Cheese Muffins
Prep: 10 minsCook: 25 mins Servings: 2
- Eggs: 2 nos.
- Powdered Sugar : ½ Cup
- Vegetable Oil: 1 Cup
- Grated Carrot: ½ Cup
- All Purpose Flour: 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence: 2 tsp
- Baking Powder: 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder: 1 tsp
Ingredients for Frosting
- Cream Cheese : ½ Cup
- Butter: ½ Cup
- Powdered Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Mint Leaves: According To Requirement
- Walnut: 2 tbsp
- Strawberry Sauce : According to Requirement
- To make the batter in a bowl add eggs, powdered sugar, vegetable oil, grated carrot, all purpose flour, vanilla essence, baking powder cinnamon powder and beat it.
- Fill the batter in a silicon mould
- Bake the carrot muffins in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20 to 22 minutes, when baked take it out and let it cool.
- To make the Frosting take cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and with the help of a hand blender blend it.
- Take the carrot muffins out in a plate and decorate it with frosting, garnish it with mint leaves
- Cut the wall nut and also garnish the carrot muffins with it
- Drizzle the strawberry sauce and the carrot and cream cheese muffins is ready.