Butter Chicken Slider
- 1 ½ cup Tandoori Chicken, shredded thinly
- 1 onion, thin sliced into round
- 1 bulb crisp iceberg lettuce
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut into half
- 6-8 small slider buns
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup yogurt, beaten
- Salt to taste
Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups boiled tomato puree, skinned
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 pepper corn
- 2-3 cloves
- 2-3 cardamom
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp kasoorimethi powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Add oil in non-stick pot, splutter all spices and add onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute until turn golden brown.
- Now add boiled tomato puree, red chili and saute until it starts leaving the edges. Add garam masala, sugar and kasoorimethi powder, adjust salt and add fresh cream.
- Add shredded tandoori chicken and mix well. Cook until it soaks all the juices.
- Place iceberg lettuce, onion slice, tomato slice and spoonful of butter chicken on slider bun.
- Make 6-8 sliders. Serve immediately.