Bhatti Ka Jhinga
Prep: 40 min (30 min for resting)Cook: 10 min (Barbeque) Servings: 2
- Yogurt: ¼ cup
- Bhatti Masala: 2 tsp
- Garlic Ginger Paste: 2 tsp
- Balsamic Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice: ¼
- Prawns coated with Lemons and Salt: 4 – 5 nos.
- Gram Flour: 1 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: as required
- Onion Rings: as required
- Lemon Juice: ½
- Lemon Slices: as required
- Mint Chutney: as required
- Coriander Leaves: as required
- For the marination, in a bowl add yogurt, bhatti Masala, garlic ginger paste, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice and mix.
- Add the prawns coated in lemon and salt to the mixture and then add gram flour and salt and mix well. Let this marinate for ½ hour.
- Put the marinated prawns on skewers put some oil and roast them.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the roasted prawns and also keep some lemon slices on the plate.
- Serve the prawns with mint chutney and garnish with coriander leaves.