Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 10 ladoos
1 Cup Besan/Gram Flour
¼ Cup Ghee
½ Cup Powdered Sugar
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry roast the besan on medium flame for about 10-15mins, keep stirring. Its raw taste should not be there.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Cook the besan till fat separates for about 8-10 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well so that there are no lumps.. Let the mixture cool completely.
- Grease your hands with ghee and start forming laddoos. Make smooth and round laddoos. Decorate with a raisin.
- Serve or store in air tight container.