Bengali Kolar Bora
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 4 people
2 Ripe bananas
½ cup powdered Sugar
1 cup Rice flour
1 tbs Refined flour
2 tbs Milk powder
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
½ tsp Baking powder
Oil, for frying
- Peel the ripe bananas and mash them in a bowl.
- Then, add in the sugar powder and mix well with a spatula.
- Next, add in the rice four, refined flour, milk powder, cinnamon powder and baking powder and mix well again.
- Make lemon-sized balls of the dough and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and gentlydrop in the balls for frying..
- Fry on medium-to-low heat till the Boras have begun to change their colour to dark brown. Transfer onto a kitchen towel to drain out any excess oil.
- Serve hot.