Bengali Fish Fry
Prep: 5-6 hoursCook: 20 minutes Servings: 6 people
600 gms Rawas fish fillets
2 tbs Turmeric paste
2 tsp Red chilli powder
1 ½ tbsp. Ginger garlic powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Take about 600 gms of Rawas fish (flesh without bones) and make about 12 pieces of filets (flat slice).
- Mix turmeric paste, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and salt together.
- Allow the fish filets to marinate for 15-20 minutes in the paste.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Fry the fish till it turns golden brown.
- Take out the fried fish pieces and put over kitchen napkin to soak the excess oil. Serve hot.