- Lemon Juice : 2 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves: 5 – 6 nos.
- Tahini Paste : 2 tbsp
- Oil : ½ cup
- Beetroot Paste : ½ cup
- Boiled Chickpea : 1 ½ cup
- Oil To Blend : 1 cup
- Chapattis : 2nos
- Olives: 7 -8 nos.
- Cucumber: 1 no.
- Oil : ½ tsp
- Parsley Leaves : as required
- In a blender mix lemon juice, garlic cloves, tahini paste and blend it.
- Add oil, beetroot paste and boiled chickpea and blend it again.
- Slowly keep on adding oil to this mixture.
- Cut strips of the chapatti then keep an olive in the middle and roll it and put them in the skewers.
- Cut cucumber batons and keep the prepared humus in a bowl and add some oil on it.
- Keep the humus bowl on a plate and keep the prepared skewers with cucumber batons.
- Garnish it with parsley leaves.