Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi Lasagna
1 ½ cups chopped mixed boiled vegetable (carrots, French beans, cauliflower, green peas)
2 onions, chopped
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
4 tbsp chopped capsicum
2 tomatoes, chopped
½ to 1 tsp chilli powder
A pinch of garam masala
2 tbsp chopped coriander
4 tbsp crumbled low fat paneer, plus a little extra for topping
1 ¼ cups tomato puree
½ tbsp oil
Salt to taste
6 Lasagna sheets
- Heat the oil and fry the onions, ginger-garlic paste until they turn light pink.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- In baking tray spread lasagna sheets and spread tomato gravy then vegetables & crumbled paneer.
- Make 2 layers like this and sprinkle a little crumbled paneer over it.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.