Baked Stuffed Tomato with Soy & Paneer
Prep: 10 minsCook: 25 mins Servings: 2
- 4 medium size tomato, cored
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup soy kheema, blanched
- 1 cup paneer crumbled
- ½ cup green peas, cooked
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp green chili chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup processed cheese/ mozzarella cheese, grated
- In hot pan add oil and saute onion and ginger garlic paste until turn light pink. Now add paneer, green peas and soy kheema and saute for another few minutes.
- Add pavbhaji masala and chopped green chili. Add chopped coriander leaves. Remove and allow it to cool.
- Apply little oil to all the tomatoes.
- Stuff this masala into tomatoes. Top it up with cheese and bake into the oven at 180*C for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.