Baked Spinach & Mushroom Frittata
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutes Servings: 4 people
1 tsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
200 gms small leek, thinly sliced/ onion sliced
400 gms, mushrooms, sliced
200 gms spinach leaves
6 egg whites
125 ml milk
50 gms cheddar cheese/ mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to moderate low
- Oil deep round cake tin. Line base with baking parchment paper (butter paper).
- Heat oil in non stick frying pan; cook garlic and leeks, stirring, until leeks soften. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring until mushroom are just tender. Add spinach leaves, stirring, cook for 1 minutes. Discard the excess liquid.
- Whisk egg and egg whites, milk and cheese in the large bowl. Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared tin. Bake in moderately low oven about minutes or until just set. Place frittata under hot grill until browned. Serve immediately.