Baked Potato Skin
Prep: 20 minsCook: 10 mins Servings: 2
- Boiled Baby Potatoes: 7 – 8 nos.
- Finely Chopped Red, Yellow and Green Bell Peppers: 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Rosemary: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Celery: 2 tsp
- Mustard Sauce: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 2 tsp
- Grated Parmesan Cheese: 2 tsp
- Corn: 2 tsp
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese: 2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes: ½ tsp
- Pear: ½ no.
- Tomato: 1 no.
- Lemon Wedge: 1 no.
- Mozzarella Cheese: as required
- Parmesan Cheese: as required
- Cut the boiled baby potatoes into halves. Scoop out the potato and keep the skin on the side.
- To prepare the stuffing; in a bowl add the scooped potato, finely chopped red, yellow and green bell peppers, finely chopped rosemary, finely chopped celery, mustard sauce, finely chopped coriander, grated parmesan cheese, corn, grated mozzarella cheese and chilli flakes and mash.
- Fill the potato skin with the stuffing and place on a baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 180 – 190 degree Celsius for 10 – 12 mins.
- To prepare the salad; chop the pear and tomato into juliennes. Place it on the baked potato dish along with a lemon wedge.