Baked Chicken Fingers
300 gms chicken, cut into thin slices
1 tbsp old bay seasoning/ cajun powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
salt to taste
½ no lime juice
1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
1 cups breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 cup maida
- Marinate chicken with old bay seasoning, salt, garlic and onion powder, freshly chopped coriander leaves and lime juice.
- Allow it for marination in the refregerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and coat it with maida then deep it into egg and then again coat it into breadcrumbs.
- Arrange them on to baking sheet and bake them at 200*C for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately with mustard sauce or tomato ketchup.