Bajra Yogurt Soup
For Yogurt Mixture
1 Cup Water
½ Cup Yogurt
Salt, to taste
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ Cup Pearl Millet Flour/Bajra Atta
2 tsp Oil
½ tsp Cumin Seeds
1 Medium Onion, sliced
¼ Cup Carrot, diced
¼ Cup Mixed Bell Peppers, diced
¼ Cup Green Peas
- For yogurt mixture combine water, yogurt, salt, turmeric and whisk well.
- Now dry roast the bajra flour on low flame for 5minutes. Whisk in the roasted flour in the yogurt mixture and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Saute sliced onion for few seconds. Add all the vegetables and saute well for few minutes.
- Add in the yogurt mixture and cook on slow flame for 10minutes.
- Portion out the soup in the bowls and serve along with roasted papad.