Bajra Nachos with Tomato Salsa
For Nacho Dough
¾ Cup Bajra Flour
½ Cup Wheat Flour
Salt, to taste
1 tsp Oil
Oil, for deep frying
1 Small Onion, finely chopped
1 Medium Tomato, finely chopped
1 Green Chili, finely chopped
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
- For nacho dough, in a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Now add water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions.
- Dust some flour on working surface and roll a portion of dough into thin sheet.
- Cut into small triangles and discard the excess dough.
- Now prick the cut nachos with fork.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Deep fry the nachos on medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Remove the nachos on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil. Keep aside.
- To make salsa, combine all the ingredients and give a nice mix.
- Serve nachos along with tomato salsa.