For Muthiya Dough
1 Cup Bajra Atta
1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
½ tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
½ tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1-2 Green Chili, finely chopped
½ tsp Sugar
Salt, to taste
1 tsp Oil
2 tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
1 tbsp Oil
½ tsp Mustard Seeds
½ tsp Cumin Seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
Few Curry Leaves
- For Muthiya dough, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add water and knead into a soft dough.
- Apply a little oil on your hands and divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into cylinders.
- Place the muthiyas on a greased plate and steam the muthiyas for 10-12mins.
- In a pan heat oil for add the mustard seeds, jeera, sesame seeds, curry leaves and hing. Now add the
- Stir on a medium flame till it turns crispy.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot.