Assamese Style Aloo Fry
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutes Servings: 4
1 tbsp Mustard Oil
1 tbsp Nigella seeds
1 Dry red chilli, broken
7-8 Garlic cloves
1 cup Onion, slices
1 tbsp Green chilli, chopped
250 gms Baby potatoes, cut into quarters
¼ tbsp Turmeric powder
- Heat oil in a pan, add nigella seeds and sauté for a minute.
- Add broken dry red chilli, garlic and onion slices, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the green chilles and potatoes and mix.
- Season with salt and turmeric powder, mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.