Arvi Ki Kachori
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Chopped Boiled Taro Root: 10 – 12 nos.
- Carom Seeds: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Garlic: 2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Ginger: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli: ½ tsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Dry Mango Powder: ½ tsp
- Finely Chopped Raw Mango: 2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Dates: 2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Dried Apricots: 2 tsp
- Oil: to fry
- Ready Dough: as required
- Chopped Fresh Apricots: as required
- Tamarind Chutney: as required
- Coriander Leaves: as required
- To prepare the stuffing; in a pan add oil and chopped boiled taro root and shallow fry till it turns dark brown.
- Add carom seeds, finely chopped garlic, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped green chilli, finely chopped coriander, salt, dry mango powder, finely chopped raw mango, finely chopped dates and finely chopped dried apricots and mix.
- Remove in a bowl and mash. Let it rest for 10 – 12 mins.
- Take a small portion of the ready dough and make a roti. Fill the roti with the stuffing and roll it to make a shape of a kachori. Make some more like this.
- Fry them in hot oil and then remove on a tissue paper.
- Place the fried kachoris on a plate and garnish with chopped fresh apricots, tamarind chutney and coriander leaves.