Prep: 20 minsCook: 25 mins Servings: 2
- Soaked Lasagna sheets: 3 – 4 nos.
- Brown Sugar: 2 tbsp
For Apple Mixture
- Red Apples: 4 nos.
- Butter : 1 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar: 3 tsp
- Rolled Oats: ½ cup
For Cheese Mixture
- Cheddar Cheese: 1 cup
- Brown Sugar: ½ cup
- Ricotta Cheese: 1 ½ cup
- Cinnamon Powder: ½ tsp
- Nutmeg Powder: ½ tsp
- Ricotta cheese, quenelle : 1tbsp
- Red Apple: 1 no.
- Mint leaves
- To prepare the apple mixture, slice the deseeded red apple.
- On a pan add butter, red apple slices, and powdered sugar, rolled oats and toss it until the apple slices become soft .Close the pan with the lid.
- To prepare cheese mixture, in a bowl add cheddar cheese, brown sugar, ricotta cheese, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and mix well.
- To make layers grease the bake dish with butter. Place the soaked lasagna sheets and then make a layer of cheese mixture. Then place the prepared red apples. Sprinkle brown sugar over this. Make such similar layers.
- Bake this at 170 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Slice the red apple into wedges and garnish the apple lasagna with it.