Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutes Servings: 4 people
5 Large Apples
2 tbsp Ghee
3 tbsp Khoya
3 tbsp Milk
4 tbsp Sugar (more or less depending on the sweetness of apples)
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
10 Almonds, chopped
10 Pistachios, chopped
- Core the apples and grate them.
- Heat ghee in a kadai on medium flame. Add apples and cook till they are soft, for about 6-7 mins.
- They will turn brown. Add milk and cook on low flame for 10mins, keep stirring.
- When the moisture is evaporated, add khoya and sugar cook for 5 mins.
- Add cinnamon powder, cook again for 2 mins.
- Add almonds and pistachios. Switch off the flame.
- Serve warm or cooled.