< Back to Recipes
Favourite Sugarfree Anjeer Khajoor Roll खजूर काजू रोल कैसे बनाएँ
Did you know that in olden days when sugar was very expensive, fruits and vegetables with natural sugar were used in desserts? Try this healthy dessert today..And Happy Bhai Dooj :)
½ tbsp Ghee, घी
½ cup Dates, soaked, paste, खजूर
1 cup Figs, soaked, paste, अंजीर
¼ cup Walnuts, corsaley ground, अखरोट
¼ cup Almonds, corsaley ground, बादाम
¼ cup Pistachios, coarsely ground, पिस्ता
¼ cup Cashew Nut, coarsely ground, काजू
6-8 Figs, chopped, अंजीर
10-12 Saffron strands, केसर
2 tbsp Cashew powder, काजू पाउडर
½ cup Poppy seeds, roasted, for coating, खस खस
- In a kadai, add ghee ones its melt, add dates paste, fig paste and cook on medium flame.
- Until the water is evaporated.
- Cook until it leaves the pan.
- Remove it into a bowl, let it come to room temperature.
- Flatten the dough, add the prepared filling and roll it into long cylinder shape.
- Coat it with poppy seeds. Let it set for 10-15 minutes.
- Slowly roll to make a uniform shape.
- Finally, cut the anjeer kajur roll and serve.
- In a bowl, add walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, transfer this into the grinder and grind it coarsely.
- Remove it in a bowl, add figs, saffron strands, cashew powder and a spoon full of dates and kajur mixture and mix everything well.
Superb!! I had made it to my diabetic husband who loves Meetai, thank u soo much for your recipe😃😃 god bless u n ur family with his children blessings, plzz keep sharing such awesome recipes.
Superb!! I had made it to my diabetic husband who loves Meetai, thank u soo much for your recipe😃😃 god bless u n ur family with his choicest blessings, plzz keep sharing such awesome recipes.