Prep: 15 MinsCook: 12 Mins Servings: 1 cup concentrate
2 Cups Amla/Indian Gooseberry, de seeded & chopped
3 tbsp Ginger, roughly chopped
1 Cup Water
1 ½ Cups Sugar
¼ Cup Lemon Juice
1 tsp Rock Salt
1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- In a wet grinder, combine chopped amla and ginger, add 2 tbsp water and blend to as much as possible fine puree.
- Now pass the puree through muslin cloth and squeeze out the all the possible juice out of it. Keep the juice aside.
- Now heat water in a pan, add sugar and mix well. When it is completely dissolved and a white froth forms, immediately add amla juice and lemon juice. Mix well and cook for 2mins.
- Add rock salt, roasted cumin powder and mix well. Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
- When serving, put 1 tbsp of amla mixture in the glass and pour chilled water.