Aloo Tikki Roestis
- Raw potatoes: 3 nos.
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Ginger: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Oil to Roast: 1 ½ tbsp
- Chopped Broccoli: 2 tbsp
- Grated Cheese: 2 tbsp
- Fried Green Chili: 1 no.
- Sev: as required
- Chopped Cherry Tomato: ½ no.
- Green Chutney: 1 tsp
- Grate the raw potatoes in a bowl. Then add oil, finely chopped coriander, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chili, finely chopped ginger, salt and cumin seeds and mix.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the potato mixture and cook from both sides.
- Add the chopped broccoli and grated cheese in the middle and roll the roestis. Roast again on both sides.
- Once cooked, place the roestis on a plate and garnish with a fried green chili, sev, chopped cherry tomato and green chutney.
- Aloo Tikki Roestis is ready to eat.